Monday, January 28, 2013

Assignment 2 - Write-up

        For this assignment I had to revise my earlier character design to a more simpler form. I had to make sure that all my joints had ways of moving with out looking unnatural. The character idea still involved a Pharaoh and him being dead I just decided to exaggerate him by making him of nothing but bones. My first character people said looked too much like other characters. That is why I went with this different design. After scanning him into the computer I used Illustrator to make up all the parts including anchor points with joints connected. After that, I then imported him into After Effects and made a short animation of him moving across the stage. I think I moved him pretty well for never using this program before.

No comments:

Post a Comment