Monday, January 28, 2013

Assignment 3 - Write-up

        For this assignment I really wanted to try a replacement animation for the eyes. Before I could do that, I had to find some images of eyes I wanted to use and saved them. I then opened it up in Photoshop and made different layers of the eye in different colors. My challenge was to make the eyes big enough so that they won't be pixelized when I re-position and scale them to fit my character throughout the animation. In class I learned to use the time-remapping tool and the sequence layers option. I applied what I learned to the eyes and I am pretty satisfied about how it turned out. The reason why I chose the eyes was because I think he would look scary with some bulging colored eyes. I plan on making more replacement animations for the character further down the road in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment