Monday, April 29, 2013

Give A Dog A Bone - Final Project


Final - Give A Dog A Bone Animation from Justin Taylor on Vimeo.

This is my final piece. I want it to make people laugh. I added a title and an ending card that said, "to be continued" because I want this to be the beginning of a series of short animations that deal with the same character and having these every day problems. The piece was longer, but I had to trim a lot of it down because it seemed too slow for me. The only problems I can say I had was the program crashing on me. I learned that it would do it only when I have been working in the program for a long period of time. I solved the problem by just restarting my computer every hour or so of work. I would like to be able to get more professional sound in it, but I think for the most part it works pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment