Monday, March 18, 2013

Final Project Revision

"Elevator" Line -- A party animal Pharaoh gets an unexpected mode of transportation to a party. 

Theme. -- I want it to be funny and entertaining. I will be using some live action along with animations. Sometimes it doesn't matter how you get there as long as you got there.

Tone and Execution  -- I want the piece to be silly and have things more dramatic than what it should have been. I will draw up some backgrounds in Photoshop as well as the characters. I want to also incorporate some form of live footage. 

Objective -- The goal of this piece is to explore and learn more techniques on animating and telling a story.


Target Audience --- My target audience would be those who are interested in seeing a skeleton doing funny stuff and having a hard time. Mostly be for teens but may appeal to some younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment