Thursday, February 7, 2013

Assignment 5 - Write-up

               Assignment 5 is focusing on masking. I used the previous assignment called sleepy eyes and added some mask techniques to it. First I started out with a mask layer that gave a blinking sense. I wanted to imitate what people do with their eyes when they start to get sleepy and then finally fall asleep. I ran into multiple problems at first. I couldn't do the stroke effect like I wanted and I also made a path in Illustrator and tried to bring it into After Effects so that I could make it a motion path, but couldn't figure it out. After researching a little I got some of what all I wanted and plan on practicing these techniques more so that I won't run into any problems in the future. I have the basic components of masking down but need more practice on how to make a correct motion path and using the stroke effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment