Thursday, February 28, 2013

Assignment 9 - ADA Project

            For this project I decided to do analog digital analog. The concept was pretty interesting to me. I started off by taking one of my drawings I drew about a month ago, then I scanned it into the computer. After I scanned it I opened it in Photoshop and made a trace of it. The idea I had to do with my drawing was to digitally paint it. This is something that is new to me and I used a drawing pad to keep the consistency of a hand drawing. In Photoshop I selected a couple of colors to work with, then I started to paint in sections. I also added some feathers to the top of the drawing.

 Original Drawing
















    Digitally scanned and painted and texturized
















Added the feathers




















Printed the image out then scanned it back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment