Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Assignment 8 - DAD or ADA Project Brainstorming

        For this project we had a choice of doing an Analog to digital then back to analog, or doing a digital to analog then back to digital. I am thinking of making an analog to digital then analog. I want to select a few of my drawings and scan them into the computer, then draw and paint them in photoshop. I want them to still show the drawing marks slightly. I am very interested in this art style and want to experiment with the different ways to make digital art. After I render them in photoshop I would like to add some sort of effects to them using After Effects. Drawings I am thinking about using:


  • The other drawing would be about the same but with feathers on the head.
  • Another drawing I was thinking was of a Pharaoh head.


No comments:

Post a Comment